Sabina Tomshinsky, J.D. is a devoted Floridian. She completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Miami where she was a member of Phi Beta Kappa and obtained her law degree at the University of Florida’s Levin College of Law. Sabina was admitted to the Florida bar in 2005, at which time she determined to use her talents to serve the people of Gainesville and make it her hometown.
Sabina joined an established local firm where she was able to hone her skills and focus her efforts on matters related to family law (divorce and post-dissolutions issues), estate planning, trust law, contracts, and business disputes. Her talents developed quickly,and she was quickly elevated to a full partner in the firm. In 2013 the senior partner retired, leaving her the firm, which she named Home Town Law, P.A., in honor of her passion for family needs and community.
Today, Home Town Law is a busy practice, with appointments in courtrooms across the county. Residents far and wide have come to rely on Sabina to represent their interest in a broad range of legal issues, hailing her for her knowledge and compassion. Her competence and diligence draw clients back to her, trusting that she will serve their interests as a trusted advisor. The two-way relationship between Sabina and her clients is why she proudly declares that her law firm is there for her “home town.”
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2003
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, (English, History), 1999
- Owner, Home Town Law, P.A., 2013-present
- Shareholder, Samuel A. Mutch, P.A., 2005-2013
Professional Affiliations / Honors
- Phi Beta Kappa, Golden Key Honor Society, Phi Kappa Phi
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Co-author: The United Nations and Humanitarian Intervention: Building Legitimacy By Confronting Our Past–An Open Letter, 16 FJIL 2 (2004)
- National Business Institute (NBI, Inc.) The Probate Process from Start to Finish, August 31, 2012
- English, Russian
- When not at the office, Sabina enjoys cycling, hiking, fishing, gardening, traveling and being in the great outdoors.